Abstract(s) should be submitted in English and be uploaded through your own registration account no later than the specified deadline.
Please download the abstract template here.
Abstract submitted cannot be changed later.
Abstract(s) are published in Abstract Book which is distributed in hard copy.
Participants who would like to present an oral and/or poster presentation must upload Presentation File through your own registration account no later than the specified deadline.
Click here to UPLOAD THE FILE(S).
1. The size of poster should be A0.
Size Width x Height (mm) Width x Height (in)
A0 841 mm x 1189 mm 33.1 in x 46.8 in
2. Each poster should include the title, authors, and affiliations,
followed by introduction, results, conclusions, references, and acknowledgements.
3. A color poster is an effective way to gain interest of an audience.
4. Please print the poster by yourself and bring it to EAS9 for posting.
The poster must be taken away by yourself at the end of a poster session.
The left posters will be cleared.
5. The posters presented during EAS9 will be evaluated by
an independent jury appointed by the organizing committee.
Each award will be sponsored by the provided companies, including a certificate and bonus.
6. The detailed schedule to set up your poster will be updated here before September 10, 2019.
© 2019 EAS9